Thursday, October 11, 2007

Did My MoJo Go? Hell No!

I've been busy since my last blog entry. I need to catch up. So periodically I'll add a post and pictures to prove that my mojo didn't go.


We are still camping with a mortgage. We continue to live downstairs as we do all the trim, floors, and finish the upstairs bathroom. But before we could move downstairs, we had to finish a bathroom...and we did!

Here's the Pics...
Before....

























After:





































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowzers. This remodel looks like a dream is about to come true. Its very beautiful and the vanity and furnishing is simply irresistible! It most sure is a beautiful house.

-Kelly

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Armandina Skerl said...

Good thing you were able to finish the bathrooms. Owning a house entails a lot of responsibilities, like doing restorations and renovations. Homeowners must be prepared for these expenses so as not to delay their mortgage payments. It is best to save a little money for home repairs, or do the renovations one at time to avoid excessive expenses. Good luck with the renovation!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home