Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Why My Blog Is So Boring

I want get some pretty pictures. I want spunky graphics. I want to have more posts...Why can't I, you ask? Because our home is gutted. Gutted I tell you. Down to the studs.

No electricity down stairs. Very little plumbing. No computers. No internet connection. Most of all of our belongings are in a metal storage container on our property. I can't access much at this point and so it is hard to get to my digital camera (in storage container), my computer (in the storage container), my "before" pictures (in the storage container), yada, yada, yada.

One thing we STILL have is T.V. cable--Hey! we aren't completely stuck in the dark ages...we will overcome...and someday, I'll have a nifty blog with some great before and after pics. Not now, however. Right now I have studs. Lots and lots of studs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home