Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Alive!

After reading so many great blogs on home rehabilitation, I've decided to start my own...Although I'm a little late in that I'm into year 5 of my home restoration. In the near future, I'll try to play catch up and provide a narration of all the work that we have done to date. For now, let's just say "I'm Alive!"

One thing, before I begin in earnest: I stole the title of my blog from Aaron and Jeannie over at House In Progress...As all home renovators know, misery loves company...and I began searching for blogs of others who are in the same boat as I am and I stumbled across HIP. It was great to read their blog. In one entry, Jeannie, I believe, described the whole renovation process as "Camping With A Mortgage." That, I felt, described it perfectly.

In the future, if I can figure this stuff out, I'll post pictures and provide some more background...but for now, this will suffice as my "first post."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home